It all started when Mihran offered his 4 year old an electric toothbrush. Playing with the bristles’ vibrating effect unsurprisingly showed faster wear and tear. The light bulb came on when - as concerned parents about their kids’ oral hygiene - they told Nareg to replace these bristles and saw his little fingers trying to pull the bristles off the neck instead of removing the entire brush head. A couple weeks later that child’s move was the beginning of Brushette®: a snapping system allowing us to keep the neck and remove the bristles only.
Our team has been manufacturing, marketing and distributing electric toothbrushes and replacement brush heads since 2013. We are not random entrepreneurs with just an idea, yet we have a multifaceted team with:
- Manufacturing setup with over 350 people
- Licensed dental professionals as part of our founding team
- Distribution channels with tens of millions of dollars in sales
- Cross-border growth and multi-cultural understanding of Europe, USA and China
- Smart and cost-effective team in Armenia
- In-depth experience in e-Commerce, digital marketing and mobile applications
- Prior entrepreneurial experiences with proven track records
Mihran, Founder @Brushette
Since he was 19 Mihran created various companies in France, Belgium, Spain, Hong Kong, China and the United States in areas as broad as e-commerce, digital signage, import-export, mobile apps and manufacturing where he met both successes along side with failures. He has been working in the consumer dental product field since 2013 as he co-founded Prodental. He later founded Brushette and ultimately brought a team of passionate people together.
He holds an eMBA from Beijing Institute of Technology as well as a MBA from St John's University NYC and a Bachelor of Management from ISEG Paris.
Dentist & Scientist
Product & Procurement
Customer Care Specialist